**updated December 24, 2015**
I am a mother, wife, teacher, small business owner, travel ball mom.
I have been happily married to a wonderful man going on
18 19 years. My family consists of my two boys, 13 14 and 12 13, two step-children, 23 24 and 25 26, and a grandchild two grandchildren who will soon be one and two. Time flies! Between teaching middle school full time, teaching college courses part-time, travel ball, and my TPT store, I am venturing into this website with intentions of keeping it up to date (not doing so hot the first year).
I have been teaching at the middle school level for
7 8 years. I absolutely love this age group! I have also been teaching college courses part time since 2011.
I have the following degrees in Education:
- Bachelor of Science in Middle School with concentrations in Language Arts, Reading, & Math
- Master of Science in Instructional Technology
- Education Specialist in Technology Management & Administration
As you can see, I love technology! Specifically technology in the classroom and unique ways of learning.
I would love to venture into technology for the business world such as website building, eCommerce, and graphic design. The interest in graphic design has recently developed with the February 2014 opening of my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
Currently my Teachers Pay Teachers store focuses on Math because they are all products that I have created and used with my own students. So, yes, they are student-tested! 🙂
I do have a few non-math related items such as digital frames and one font.
Thank you for visiting my site!
Please stay awhile and look around. You may just find something that interests you! 🙂
Gotta Luv It Creations
Original Blog Post:
To Blog or Not to Blog?
December 24, 2014
Welcome to my site/blog. This is my first “blog” post. To learn more about me, please visit the “About” page.
First let me explain the purpose/goal of this site. I have created this site for several reasons.
- My Teachers Pay Teachers store: I hope to reach out to my new and returning TPT customers and provide them with additional information about my products that would be considered too much information on the actual product listing. I hope to provide better page previews here and extra resources that go along with my products.
- Other TPT sellers: I also hope to reach new and seasoned sellers by chronicling my experience as a TPT seller along with all the nuts and bolts that this role encompasses.
- Other Teachers: I hope to reach out to other teachers by providing resources for the classroom such as organization tips/ideas/products that I come across or implement in my own classroom. Definitely not my own as I struggle with these daily hence “that I come across”. 🙂 I would also like to connect with other teachers on the topics of Math, the Middle School student, teaching/learning with technology (one of my passions!), teaching strategies, etc.
I have titled this post as “To Blog or Not to Blog” simply because I am unsure whether or not I can find the time to keep up with blogging and not really sure if I will have much to say that others will find useful. Does this make sense?
I guess this is something I will have to take day by day and see how it goes! If you are an experienced blogger who has come across my post somehow (how did that happen by the way? ;-)), I am open to any blogging tips you would like to send my way.
Please take some time to look around the site, and I do hope you find some useful information here!